Release notes for the
- Prevent new LaTeX paragraph hooks from running and interfering unnecessarily with breqn internals (thanks Frank)
- Update patch code for new 2e kernel (thanks Ulrike)
background options from the documentation, as they have never done anything!
(Todo: make them do something…)
- Fix spacing bug in
dseries with arbitrary fonts.
- Really fix
\\genfrac this time, making it backwards compatible with amsmath definition.
- Revamp of
mathstyle code for setting
\mathstyle to ensure consistency between
LuaTeX and other engines.
(This was originally just a quick fix of the value of
\\mathstyle within double
subscripts or superscripts)
- Fix clash with new version of
babel around use of the generic
- No longer redefine LaTeX2e’s
\\@ifstar command, use a custom prefix instead.
This fixes a bizarre conflict with a combination of the
- Use a prefix for
\\@optarg, similar chance of potential conflict.
- Fix bug in
mathtools to be loaded after
breqn (by preloading
- Fix for robustness change in LaTeX 2019.
\nolinenumbers inside maths environments if the
lineno package is loaded.
It would be better to insert a line number, but at least with this the document still compiles!
- Fix in
\mathchoice to allow use under recent versions of LuaTeX